Not all 11 dead Jews In Pittsburgh Were Murdered.

Don’t know about this new false flag with this concept of 11 dead Jews. Of course the fellow being blamed is a Patsy. They seem to have pulled him off GAB which is a twitter replacement site. Looks like a twitter ENTRAPMENT site since its closed down right now and the owner basically confessing that they are co-operating with the authorities to convict the patsy.

I thought it would be a straight-forward lie like Sandy Hook. But no they have done something very different from Sandy Hook. The alleged civilians being interviewed ….. they aren’t obvious crisis actors. They do come across as truthful. Its not really possible to recruit crisis actors who are excellent actors. It will be a couple of weeks before we get back the results of amateur investigations to help us see how the (((terrorist community))) pulled this particular false flag off. But ahead of time we can guess at these matters.

My feeling is that its a hybrid event, involving both murder and fakery, and that most of the dead bodies are from people who normally used to reside at some distance from the Synagogue in question. There will be a few people that Mossad murdered out of expediency. The youngest alleged murdered Jew looks to be intellectually handicapped.

The eldest people would have died suddenly of old age and the knowledge of their death would have been held over from their friends. These are the locals. Locals who died, but the knowledge of that death, has been denied to their friends and family by much effort and trickery.

So Mossad gets a few cover stories going for why their dead people are merely absent. Then when they pull off the false flag they have some dead bodies to throw on-stage and go around liberally with the tomato sauce.

But the youngest Jew there. And his brother. The 54 year old. I suspect he is intellectually handicapped. So they murder the retard-Jew,  and just to keep it real they murder his elder brother and carer. The Jew understands that sometimes sacrifices need to be made. What we can say for sure is that the alleged perp is entirely innocent. And he has probably been set by the proprietor of Gab, who pretended to be a friend of humanity and of people like our innocent patsy.

56 thoughts on “Not all 11 dead Jews In Pittsburgh Were Murdered.

1. GMBCATASTROPHE7 minutes ago (edited)
    I had time to dwell on this and I’m won over. I have to be that way philosophically/scientifically. Since from epistemology, the only way we should have a feeling of rightful certitude about any proposition, is through convergent evidence. And you have amassed evidence coming from all angles. So if this is not the real Atlantis, then it will do until the real Atlantis gets here.

Clearly these semi-circles cannot be natural. So we ought to take it as given that they were for some purpose. The idea of a citadel is obvious. Contrasting to the 11th century stone castle with moat, we see the potential for a series of moats, and a difficult place to attack. If its not Atlantis then one suspects a gigantic case of open cut mining. But lets put that aside for a little while.

I don’t think the ancient high-tech civilisation was as high-tech as we are because I don’t think they had the population for an extended structure of production. But the remnants of what we see from them imply that they were masters of recruiting energy, which means masters of electricity. I suggest also that being a master of electricity implies being masters of gravity and masters of fusion. But that this way of thinking is kept from us by the science mafia.

From our perspective that would mean a combination of (lets say) 18th century technology and these guys having unlimited electrical energy, the capacity for anti-gravity, and knowledge of fusion that goes beyond our own standard understanding based upon denial and deception.

So what I think we are seeing is a citadel, with moats, combined with a system for recruiting and using electrical energy taken from the earths electrical field. The circular many-ground system is very important since the energy from the ionosphere is highly erratic. And there needs to be all sorts of applications to drain the energy off as it cycles around.

To exploit the electrical difference between the ionosphere and the deep earth you want a tower that reaches up high and a spike reaching down low tens of kilometres.

But failing the latter you would want a many ground system that puts lesser spikes down in circular fashion. I think thats the duel use scenario we are looking at here. And if one would get to apply archeology to this matter, this is what we ought to be looking for.

2. Pittsburgh patsy pleads not guilty. Listen carefully and you will see that he is being denied a defence and he is to be put in front of a Kangaroo court. They are taking him to a Grand Jury and somehow denying him any defence at all.

The Jews trying to set a precedent for the conviction of people on the basis of anti-Jew internet talk alone. Now think about it? Where is the evidence he did anything at all? Where is the CCTV footage? Where are the witnesses? No witnesses, no photos. A real dog-ate-my-homework story.

3. I wish I had known this fellow when he was alive. This fellow is the monetary sophisticate on the centre-left that I was looking for. I would have found him if I had kept dealing with monetary policy after I was kicked off Catallaxy. But I had already found out everything I needed to know.

We cannot accept monetary cranks. MMT are monetary cranks. The mainstream are monetary cranks. There are a minority of Austrians and this fellow Zarlenga’s crowd that AREN’T monetary cranks. We have to stick with them, since they are the only ones that have emerged from the strong marginalization process.

4. Fiat money gets its value ultimately as a tax voucher. To fail to use fiat money is a missed opportunity. It ought not be bundled up with fractional reserve or metal prices or promises linked to metals. But silver and other worthy metals are inherently valuable. To fail to monetize these is also a missed opportunity. The key is not to bundle them up with either fiat money or with fractional reserve. In every case its the fractional reserve that is causing the mischief.

Gold is very problematic as a money right now. Its too valuable to use as a normal medium of exchange. Its priced its way out of most industrial uses. And now it can be counterfeited with Tungsten. Its open to too much mischief to be relied on. Maybe it could be monetized again in the distant future but its not to be relied on. Other metals like Tungsten, copper, Chromium, Titanium could be monetized at 100% backing but mostly in digital form. The key in all cases is to never allow fractional reserve. And don’t rely on either fiat or metal. Try to have both. If you had to choose it would be fiat alone. But why fall for this one type of money fallacy? Do both. The goal is to have more cash than debt. A healthy society would have more cash than debt.

Most problems have to be solved initially after we get to 100% backed fiat. You don’t want to be resolving problems under a metal standard.

5. This has clear signs of a false flag just not all the USUAL signs of a false flag. Where are the crisis actors we have seen two or three times before ha ha? Where are the details? How many people were in the synagogue when this alleged action sequence was going ahead? I play mainstream videos on it and the whole thing is shrouded in mystery. So the Jews have decided that they won’t get caught out if they don’t try anything fancy. Their prior false flag efforts were mostly farcical. I suppose this one was so important they couldn’t allow for anything to go wrong. Still waiting for a clear determination on this matter.

This one has to be determined as a false flag simply because there is an unnatural squeezing out of all the information that should be available. So far I’ve not seen any obvious “Gotcha” moment. No pathetically bad acting. No crying without tears. No victim being ferried around in a wheelchair with his legs shot off. Nothing too stupid. Thats the whole point though. There is simply nothing to work with. There is a fellow trying too hard to look like he is at the verge of bursting into tears. There is a chief of police with a Jew name tricked out to look like trailer trash whitey. But nothing too obvious as in previous false flags.

Plus what is a little different this time around is that the analysts who would normally be going through this stuff carefully, have been subject to the great youtube purge. They are all being kicked off the net.

In summary what we can say is that this is a psychological operation until proven otherwise. The Jews may well have killed some of their own for realism purposes. The whole thing is completely indeterminate.

6. From Elsewhere:

Graeme says:
    September 18, 2018 at 8:34 pm
    You are not going to get your head around the situation, if you keep referring to this as the “Syrian Civil War” Its a foreign invasion and always was one. So when Israel bombs Syria and says its bombing Iranian targets this is nonsense. What that is all about is Israel has been waging proxy war against Syria these last seven years and when their proxies start getting their asses handed to them Israel doesn’t want to give it all up and let the other guys win.

Cameron says:
    November 5, 2018 at 12:42 pm
    That’s a bit of a simplistic argument, Graeme.

Graeme says:
    November 5, 2018 at 12:50 pm
    I don’t THINKso!!! Now I don’t expect you to endanger your whole standing by admitting that ISIS is a Jew proxy force. But just to get it clear in your own mind, if you don’t admit to yourself that they aren’t some kind of proxy army then its up to you to explain how a group with supposedly no allies, and the worst diplomacy in the world, could have grabbed any territory in the first place. You don’t need to be a matyr about it. But you ought to know what is going on around you.

Cameron says:
    November 5, 2018 at 1:20 pm
    Graeme, we did a 25 hour series on the Syrian conflict on this show (which I assume you haven’t heard). We examined all of the players and interests involved. Trust me when I tell you that blaming it on a “Jew proxy force” is a massive oversimplification.

Graeme says:
    November 5, 2018 at 1:32 pm
    Its not an oversimplification. That is what is going on. The poo proxy force has American funding, media cover, and Jap vehicles. Now you did a 25 hour series on it. But if you are scared of the J-word, or of conspiracy, or you have any other arbitrary mental handicap, you aren’t going to GET IT in a month of Sundays. Or a year of Sundays for that matter.

You still don’t have the physics on building 7 right? And you don’t have an explanation for your world-view where a bunch of rag-tag arabs, hated by all governments in the world in your theory …. took more territory and much faster than the profit himself. In he context of a society without money to spare. In the context of warfare without jungle cover. Now you are just dreaming mate if you are pretending I’m not right about this. You think every Arab is Batman. Or the Flash or something? You don’t have any kind of rational military perspective if you believe this Shiite. Plus you cannot explain their faked beheadings. Arab loony-toons are going to behead people sure. But they are not about to video fake beheadings.

Graeme says:
    November 5, 2018 at 1:39 pm
    I listen to all your stuff Cameron. The poo-poo stuff gets me down a little bit but I don’t miss your work. Not any free stuff. Thats why I had to comment. Because here you were just not getting it. Its not a global criticism.

7. So the Jews are up to their old tricks. Last night, around midnight, one of my many housemates reported that there was a fellow going through our red rubbish bin. Praise be to Allah that there was only food scraps in plastic bags in our red bin. But this is how these creeps put together a file on you. They start going through your rubbish. Naturally I’ll report the matter to the Police today.

Oh turns out everything is okay after all. One of my many flatmates reckons the yellow bin is a lot less full than we left it. Meaning the fellow was probably trying to collect glass bottles and aluminium cans. No need to go to the cops after all. Boy. What a relief.

8. So it turns out that a new recycling policy has started with people getting paid for my beer bottles. So it won’t be Jews rifling through my rubbish. It will be scavengers of all types. Hope they don’t get in late night fights over my aluminium cans.

On another note with the Pittsburgh false flag. The Bowers arrest wasn’t logged in through the normal channels. This is actually quite the thing with the false flag events. They don’t always control every aspect and so often not all the boxes are ticked. Its really Jew media and key people everywhere like the setup Senator Palpatine had in that Star Wars prequel.

9. Heuristics. Seems to mean simple decision-rules or rules of thumb, derived usually from long experience and perhaps amounting to a form of wisdom. But here is the definition:

“A heuristic technique, often called simply a heuristic, is any approach to problem solving, learning, or discovery that employs a practical method, not guaranteed to be optimal, perfect, logical, or rational, but instead sufficient for reaching an immediate goal.”

Before people like Nassem Taleb came around to correct matters in a more formal way I would tell people that “the economists mention uncertainty and they know about uncertainly but they underestimate it massively.” A bit after that some people started talking about “radical uncertainty” .. Its good now because you’ve had Taleb and others pull matters apart. I think people like this get frustrated like me at dumb bastards that when you are talking to them you are thinking “Holy crap I ought not have to be explaining stuff like this to you” but at the same time not quite being able to define properly where the drop-kick is coming off the beam. Like these interminable problems getting through to DOT at Catallaxy. The problem comes when a really dumb cunt has no idea just how dumb he is.

Well anyhow Taleb seems to be a fellow whose been in the same situation and is making a pretty good fist at breaking these problems down.

Good talk on heuristics.

10. I’ve got heuristics on monetary policy and on public budgeting that I think ought to work well. In the old days I’d have trouble sleeping but I would stay up to get a blog thread right. Now I cannot afford to do this. There are so many blog posts I could write if I wasn’t continually worried about making it to work.

For monetary policy the idea is to increase the money supply 1% per month if debt is decreasing and to hold money supply rigid if debt is increasing. Include a slight bias so as to instil an intention for land prices to fall slowly. And give your currency board members a big budget to publicise what you are doing and to use a lot of moral suasion.

11. This cutie has become a US Congresswoman.

The one on the left. The Americans also have a Palestinian Congresswoman. I think this is great news. Even if I want a White Australia Policy-Lite in Australia, the reality in the US is that their main problem is that they are being totally destroyed and ripped to pieces by the international oligarchy and international Judea. These two girls, if they are not outrageous plants, are likely to be a bit more understanding as to the main problem to hand.

12. Anti-fragile by Nassem Taleb. Fantastic. In terms of as it is applied to pure economics and public policy … My ideas have been broadly in parallel with his. But his ideas, because he’s formalised them, these same ideas are good for investment, for life goals and pretty much everything.

Taleb really stands out because he’s been able to undermine the oligarchy to some extent, and have some of them sucking at his kneecaps. He’s been able to strike many blows for good, without coming out anti-Judaic. Fantastic really. No-one else has been able to abuse all those Jews governing policy in the US, with such overt rancour, and not be demonised as an anti-semite. I really must doff my hat to this fellow. He gets on a video with a fellow Lebanese (Gab Saad) who happens to be a Jew, and the two of them are completely relaxed … Just a couple of Phoenecian homeboys as Nassem would have it. As Rodney Rude used to describe himself ….. “A cool guy and good at everything…” Fucking great. And he got on in my good books when he pointed out that no-one ever wins an argument with Syrian-Girl.

No-one has ever beaten Syrian-Girl in an argument. Except perhaps for me. When I argued with her that ISIS was Israel.

Young girls please note: Being righteous will make you super-hot like Syrian Girl.

So in summary I reckon my record on pure economic policy is as good … but his thinking is so much more universal. So much so that we need to backdate his work to be taught into secondary school somehow.

13. The Jews attacking California with various directed energy weapons to cause fires everywhere. Why blame the Jews? Why put back the J in Who? Well the reality is that nothing like this can go ahead without the compliance of the Jew controlled media. So whether or not everyone involved in this attack on California is a Jew or not, still the Media is involved. Just like they are involved with keeping up the JFK lone gunman lie. And all these nasty things. Ultimately it comes down to the Jew banking complex.

14. “The formal reason for World War I was the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria-Este, in 1914 in Sarajevo. The Archduke and his wife were shot in a car whose license plate (A III-118), as some argue, hinted at the date of the end of the war: November 11, 1918 (11.11.18).”

We have to stop this coincidence bullshit. Its not a coincidence. Its a COENcidence. Its a moral thing. Its only ethical to put the J back in Who.

15. Who is this idiot? Is he a Jew? Is he attacking Mahatir on factual grounds? No I don’t think he is attacking Mahathir on factual gronds. So in other words it just racism on Freydenbergs place. Special pleading on racial grounds, and running cover for evil. And we need to think of matters in these terms. Its not okay to be a pro-Jew racist. Its never going to be okay.

16. “The deputy Liberal leader, Josh Frydenberg, accused Mahatir of having form in making “derogatory comments” about Jews in the past, including calling them “hook-nosed”, questioning the number of people killed in the Holocaust and banning the classic Holocaust film Schindler’s List.”

What a complete asshole. 6 million minus 2 million doesn’t equal 6 million you complete cunt Frydenberg. And here is this prick apparently our treasurer. No wonder the cunt cannot balance the books. He cannot even handle basic arithmetic. Has Frydenberg not seen their noses? And why would you allow a lying movie into the country. Its a Crockumentary posing as a work of fiction. There is so many tangled lies in that story better just to let kiddie fiddler Speilberg sell his shonky products elsewhere.

17. Young Jewish guy Jeremy Rothe-Kushel has my full endorsement. I trust him to come up with much the same stuff as I would if I could research full-time. I recommend listening to him any chance you can get.

18. Bring down the level of debt. Get rid of the “RENTIERS.” Decentralise; Become a collection of Cantons like Switzerland or City-States like Singapore, with central governments only there to stop the city states and/or Cantons from fighting each-other………. Emphasise redundancy more and efficiency less. Don’t go in for optimisation …. go for robustness and anti-fragility.

…. You would almost think this kind of stuff was obvious.

Here is Nassim Taleb. Keep listening to him because he seldom gets a good interviewer.

19. Very interesting theory that the Khashoggi murder and gruesome recorded vivisection …. that this is part of team Trump sending a message to team Bezos. This is not something you could ever have expected from candidate Trump. But the US is a completely fucked banana Republic now. So you might expect a demi-Jew demi-Gangster like Trump to learn on the job. Particularly as it seems that his life was severely threatened early on.

I am not saying this story is on the money. I am not up to speed. I’m only up to speed enough to understand that these boys ARE up to speed.

20. The thread I’m about to link; you might call it HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR. Its a rare thread that has survived even though that complete cunt Jew Sinclair Davidson wiped almost all of my work on Catallaxy. . This thread is a holocaust surviver. And it shows vividly what we have been missing out on.

Its almost seven years ago to the day this thread. I showed up as Christof-Marie. The good news is I think that Genghis thinks a great more like me than he did seven years ago. Actually a bit of a tour-de-force in understanding the modern financial system.

Look how well my understanding of the situation has held up after seven years? But not everything I said back in the day at Catallaxy has held up. The global warming stuff has held up brilliantly. Because people who came to the problem after I left the problem are saying what I was saying a dozen years ago. What hasn’t held up is the neocon thing. Since I did not know the Jews and the Anglo-elite were the real terrorists, none of my anti-Muslim trash talk holds up at all.

So this is what the Jew Davidson has done to my heritage, the patrimony of Catallaxy and the world at large. He has denied us the possibility to look back into those days and to see what panned out with the benefit of hindsight. My neocon attitude back then makes me seem like a complete cunt to do with the war on terror. My economics has held up brilliantly. And my CO2-warming stuff has held up great. So two out of three isn’t so bad.

21. This is just ridiculous. These guys are notable for their stupidity and racist insanity. They fucking cheat on the tests. Thats the alpha and omega of this story. Take the idea of what a Jew genius is? A cousin-fucker who is so retarded that he thinks gravity isn’t a force? He thinks rather that gravity is space bending. Thats a worthless and moronic idea right there. Worse than worthless its actively harmful. And we see this with Jews all the way down the line. They are good at rigging the prizes. But they are full of shit and thick as two planks. Rigging the prizes and being worthy scientists is not the same thing.

22. I must have the wrong end of the stick here. You see I thought that the Jews were famous for false flag terrorist attacks. Well I used to. But then a Jew showed up to set me straight on the matter:

Allyn Feinstein
    Allyn Feinstein, studied at La Salle University
    Answered Nov 29, 2018 · Author has 1.4k answers and 109.3k answer views
    Sounds like a question along the lines of: “Did you beat your wife to death closer to ten o’clock or eleven o’clock?” Given the inferences, I would say that the question is questionable in and of itself. Israel has never had a program of “false flag terror attacks.”
    22 Views · View 1 Upvoter

These lizards are fucking amazing. And there is no way to deal with them except to force them to pack up and leave.

23. Since these fucking evil troglodytes won’t even own up to known history, I ended up changing the question to fuck these lying lizards up. The question started:

When did Israel decide to move away from false flag terrorist attacks?

So after getting a couple of lying Jews responding I changed the question to:

Did Israel move away from false flag terrorist attacks after the Lavon Affair?

These people are just incredible. And unless we own up to their unique and uniquely evil behaviour they will continue their vampiric behaviour towards the rest of us.

24. Probably one of my most favourite human beings in this world is George Reisman. I’ve just gone back to listen to some of his lectures in the early 2,000’s and they are still SO GOOD. But its a bit depressing when these wonderful human beings get a bit old. I see George as not only one of the truly great intellects of the modern era. But also an exemplary fellow from a character point of view. Were I in a racial mood, I would suggest that there was a lot of gentile fence-jumping in his family tree. I suspect the females in his ancestry kind of had a thing for us Yamnaya boys. I think when the Yamnaya boys appeared outside their window their hearts would beat faster. I adopt him as an honorary Yamnaya. He’s one of us and a true patriot.

George is almost 82 now. He’s faithfully using his intellectual capital to interpret the world, and his output at the moment could not be less relevant. He is an academic superstar, our greatest living economist, and yet his current commentary is not the least bit relevant to the situation we find ourselves in.

George is tweeting at the moment. Trolling Bernie Sanders. George has done more to show how magnificent a really well-functioning free economy would work. But he is doing what is only too common to to conservatives and conservative economists; He is treating the current situation as if our economy was just a few workouts short of the one he sees in his models.

25. You had the Club Med of the Jewish work camps …. great places to stay except for when you had the Typhus breakout and the last 3 months of the war. Versus the REAL death camps. The (((Eisenhower))) death camps.

26. The superiority of the artisan society. How to reconcile this with economies of scale? Economies of scale is an easy concept to explain. Its something you see everywhere “except in the data” …..says Taleb. I think thats pretty right. Not entirely right but pretty right. The importance of economies of scale is way over-estimated by most people. Here I am thinking about the benefits to society rather than to the individual business. Most of the economies of scale, in terms of benefit to society, are site specific. So yes we need big factories. At least SOME big factories. We ought to have big ship-building factories for example. Kind of hard to do this on a small scale. On the other hand that ship-building outfit will work so much better if you have all these local workshops where the small businessman is tooled up to the gills.

27. The Jews have 1300 political prisoners in Germany. Obviously we should let these oppressed people go, and give them all the compensation we can. But why fight this tribe issue to issue? Why bother. Its easier to just put them on a big boat and send them in the direction of Israel.

28. This girl looks pretty harmless. Her name is Doris Rubinstein Reiss.

She is a jew that is coming for your children. She is an Israeli but does not push vaccines in Israel. Her job is to hurt gentile babies with vaccines. Its only for the Goy. This is what these Jews are like. This is who these Jews are.

29. The real deal with vaccines. It amounts to a more subtle alternative to carpet-bombing the population and incinerating cities. It would have to be more effective, coming as it does with a host of other measures. Israel doesn’t have compulsory vaccinations. But Jews everywhere are pushing them onto us.

30. I must remember to write something about this universal basic income that these people are talking about. From a survival point of view we can see that this would indeed be the way to go where land prices were high.

31. I mean if you had to squeeze 20 million people into a place the size of Hong Kong, for everyone to survive you are going to have to convert land tax into a weekly stipend.

On another note, I don’t think you can maintain sincere emotion for the entirety of an 11 minute Tennyson poem. But just try one minute of this sheila singing on for size, if you have the sound system for it. My aged apple is not up to the task. And yet even with this handicap this girls voice seems to dig deep into the Yamnaya spine. In comparison the rest of us are just mucking about.

32. I try to push forward reason in science and cosmology one act of abuse at a time. If I have seen further than others it is by way of standing on the throats of miserable little dwarves.

GMBCATASTROPHE15 minutes ago (edited)
    The idea is to follow logic, reason and science. And not be like a Jew pretending that the outer gasses that float to the top of any atmosphere, are what the body is made out of. This is impossible. Its not just idiotic Jew science its impossible. Since it introduces the doctrines of hydrogen self-segregation, and hydrogen self-compression. Idiocy of the highest order. Hydrogen will only accumulate around heavy elements. Hydrogen won’t segregate itself away from rocks, and any suggestion that it might means that the advocate is just too dimwitted for science since it means a rejection of all that they know about gravity and probability. When we see large aggregations of hydrogen it implies that the heavy rocks and heavier elements are not far away. But even failing that there is no mechanism by which the rocks would reject the hydrogen or the hydrogen would reject the rocks. Now you are probably one of these asshole Jews who hangs out at the amazing Randi’s internet sewer putting down any form of rational science or any new developments not spearheaded by an inbred troglodyte Jew. But everything I say here is impossible to deny rationally.

33. Infidel the only independent thinker left at Catallaxy.

“Infidel Tiger
    #2892320, posted on December 26, 2018 at 12:31 pm
    Bullshit. Science has now established that ancient peoples of that region had a relatively low sub-Saharan genetic makeup (far lower than modern Egyptians, for example). As low as 8 percent. They probably looked like modern Greeks.

Exactly. They were Mediterranean people.”

He may be a reader of mine still. He doesn’t defend me all that much, but he will often defend the sort of ideas I put about which is helpful. Thats the interim conclusion I came to as well. Of course there is a couple of caveats here. We need to differentiate between the royal families and the people themselves. Because there is such a thing as diplomatic marriages. And also almost no genetic information prior to 2010 is worth thinking about. Really we want to start again at about 2014. So its still early days yet and ones thinking could well be overturned over the next decade. But so far Infidel would be quite right. My thesis is that the Yamnaya expansion pushed old Europe Southward and that the old North African gene pool was hard to differentiate from old Europe.

34. There are old people out there and these old people have to work too many hours at an intensity so much higher than 90% of the people half their age, just to stay employed. They have to work weekends and nights just to get a decent wage. You know who you are. And when you go on holidays everything you do has to be about being heathy. Getting pummelled by the high waterfall and swimming in the ocean. Now supposing you spent all January getting frequent sun everywhere except your face; but never getting burnt? Where should you go for a holiday? Well its the same girl, that same female skater, the same song, and the same deuterium depleted lake. But its a different vocalist this time. This time a female vocalist. And if anything its even more beautiful. I think beauty is a biohack for the older people at least. Maybe not for the kids. But you need more of the good stuff in your dotage. Don’t go to the Big Almaty Lake in their summer. Get a lot of sun HERE. Get a lot of sun right here before and after, and drink yourself silly on their water when their lake is frozen. I haven’t kept up with the kids music. But this strikes me as a very fine song. And you really cannot do better than skaters for female booty development. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydCumna8hbI
    Manage

YOUTUBE.COM
    Lana Del Rey – Young and beautiful figure skating

35. Kind of enjoying President Trump being on form again. Not quite the fantastic candidate Trump. But he’s looking less hemmed in then before. Looking less backed up against the wall. Great that he’s pointing out this idiocy of intervening against alleged enemies fighting each-other. Of course the Syrians were never enemies of the US. Even Taliban wasn’t, although they were a pretty distasteful bunch. And the ISIS is just a big Jew operation. But suppose you were a gullible logician? Suppose you believed the Jew media with regards to these things? Logically the situation in the Middle East was so stupid. What were the Americans doing? What as Trump doing sticking around? I think he was intimidated. I think he’s feeling a little less threatened now so its a bit more like candidate Trump showing his head.

36. Been a little bit upset with Trump for quite some time. I just was down in the dumps with him when he pretended to believe that Jew lie about Assad using chemical weapons, and so he fired all those missiles. Crazy murderous behaviour. But you know. He’s pretty awful but he’s the best of a very bad bunch. Best since Reagan and that is not saying a lot. Kennedy, Carter and Reagan one can live with … and since we have such low expectations we have to be pretty happy with Trump. George Junior seemed like a decent enough human but he’s part of a gangster family. I would hope they all die horribly drawn out deaths and then go to hell as George Bush senior just did. But I don’t wish bad things on Trump.

And the good thing about no longer being angry at Trump is that you get to appreciate some of his tireless supporters again. Like these two girls. So funny. These women make a living as hilarious pro-Trump partisans.

37. The other links are not links at all. They are a Fox News live feed. Sorry about that. Now look some people disagree that we have to get rid of all Jews from the country and stop them influencing our public life. This ought not be controversial since its just a matter of observing their behaviour and acting accordingly. Look what happens when you fail to evict Jews from your country? Well you are enslaved and impoverished sure. But often this is in low-key ways. But its when they act less low-key that we see you would have to be nutty not to agree with me.

Do we have to let our consciences be troubled if Jews are forced to go to Israel? Do Jews treat each-other well? Yes Jews have many faults, but they have virtues as well. And they have the tendency of treating each-other very well indeed. Its just their treatment of the rest of us that presents a problem. So if we give people time to sort their affairs out, and the poorer ones a bit of assistance getting out of here, then we can be confident that they can pick themselves up very well in their new country of residence.

1. Its just the BBC being racist. The Jews haven’t taken full control of Indian science. Einstein is manifestly full of shit. Newton needs a big overhaul, as discussed on this blog. His formulae don’t show what causes gravity and are childishly simplistic. But they do work very well within ranges to a good approximation. Which means no Jew can lie about 9/11 for example, and get away with it, where an honest Goy scientist is looking into the matter. So its just the BBC choosing Jews over Indians. There is nothing else to it really.

2. Check this:

“Dr KJ Krishnan reportedly said Newton failed to “understand gravitational repulsive forces” and Einstein’s theories were “misleading”.”

Finally some logic in science. Except that he’s treating the idiot Einstein with kids gloves. Clearly there must be repulsive and not merely attractive forces associated with orbits. Or gravity would be “clumpy” I mean I may be the first person I know who pointed this out. But realistically people must have been pointing it out for decades if not centuries. Gravity is such that two large bodies never crash. If this were not the case the whole galaxy would have fallen apart in a cascade reaction after the last supernova.

38. The way I explain the phenomenon of gravity NOT being clumpy as Newtons formulae would imply …. is that horizontal velocity neutralises gravity a little bit and horizontal acceleration neutralises gravity a great deal. So I don’t really need, in this model, a repulsive force, to explain observations. But clearly the Indian knows that Newtons model is crap in the modern era. It does not explain observations. So he has to put in a repulsive as well as an attractive force. Now that repulsive force may well be due to electrical charge. But my model is to do with gravity neutralisation.

We also need to explain the expansion of the universe. Here the mainstream is so full of shit they must be punished. Some sort of crimes against logic court must be convened for these fucking retards.